- You should reach the hospital at 07.40 am on your date of surgery.
- Blood tests (HB, TLC, DLC, RBS, BT, CT, HBsAg, HIV-Card, HCV and ECG etc.) are done prior to the hair transplant surgery. These tests take about 1 hour. Cost Rs 1100/-.
- Consent is taken before surgery.
Cost / Price payments:
- a) Advance for booking– Rs 2000 (NON-REFUNDABLE) for Hair Transplant must be deposited prior to the given bank. This is typically done to confirm your appointment.
- b) Final Payment– Final payment can be done to the doctors by the date of surgery. You can opt any of the given payment modes as per your convenience i.e. via Cash/ Online transfer/ Bhim app/ Credit card. Payments by Cheque must be done 3 days prior so that it is cleared by the date of surgery.
- 18% GST extra (applicable to hair transplants).
- The cost of Antibiotic Medicine and Shampoo after transplant is Approximately Rs 1000.
- 2% extra on payment by Credit card
- Avoid wearing T-shirts, other thermal undergarments that need to wear from the head. Wear regular shirts / Jackets at the time of the hair restoration procedure.
- If you are hair is dandruff prone, wash your head daily with Ketoconazole Shampoo for 7 days prior to the hair transplant. This shampoo is easily available at almost all the chemist shops.
- Shampoo your hair properly before coming for the procedure. Rinse hairs thoroughly and use a clean towel to dry your hair. Strict NO to oil, sprays, or gels to your hair before surgery. If you wear a wig, please make sure to remove it prior to your morning shower.
- Avoid Smoking/Alcohol/Gutka etc few days before and after hair transplant.
- Stop taking Minoxidil, Finasteride at least 2-3 weeks before going for hair loss treatment.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications like aspirin for a few days before hair transplant after consulting your physician.
- Please share any medical problems with your doctor in advance to avoid any hassle during the surgery process. You are required to get a fitness certificate from your physician for any pre-existing illness.
- Do not come to the clinic empty stomach. Have a healthy, digestible breakfast or lunch before the procedure. Avoid spicy food.
- It is advisable, not to carry valuables like gold, etc to the clinic. Bring along a towel while coming.
- If you opt for Body Hair Transplant (BHT), it is advisable to shave the possible body donor area (Beard, Chest, pubic, armpit, back, or thighs) hairs exactly 4 days prior of your procedure date.
- Please reach one evening prior to the day of your procedure for Counselling with Dr. Navdeep Goyal so you have an entire evening to think over the doctor’s advice and can better make an informed decision. Click pictures of your hairline and area to be covered with your cell phone and think over it overnight so you are better prepared for the counseling and procedure in the morning.
- Book your return ticket from Panipat the same day after 6 PM.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions about the FUE hair transplant video.
WE CHARGE ACCORDING TO AREA TO BE COVERED. THERE IS NO COUNTING OR PER GRAFT BASIS.
Best Clinic for hair transplantation at low cost in Panipat, Ambala, Delhi NCR, Haryana and Chandigarh region.